Hydrological evaluation of the Noah-MP land surface model for the Mississippi River Basin
- Journal Articles
- Hydrological evaluation of the Noah-MP land surface model for the Mississippi River Basin
- Cai X, Yang Z, David C, Niu G, Rodell M
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS
- 2014 Jan 16
- Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences, Noah, land surface model, evaluation, hydrology, Mississippi River Basin, multiphysics, DATA ASSIMILATION SYSTEM, EAST-CENTRAL ILLINOIS, MESOSCALE ETA-MODEL, CLIMATE MODEL, WATER, RUNOFF, PRECIPITATION, BALANCES, SCALES, SCHEME
- Cai X, Yang Z, David C, Niu G, Rodell M. Hydrological evaluation of the Noah-MP land surface model for the Mississippi River Basin. J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS. 2014;119 (1):23-38.
- Copyright 2014 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO