Detection of carbon monoxide trends in the presence of interannual variability
- Journal Articles
- Detection of carbon monoxide trends in the presence of interannual variability
- Strode S, Pawson S
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS
- 2013 Nov 16
- Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences, BIOMASS BURNING EMISSIONS, AIR-POLLUTION TRANSPORT, NORTH-AMERICA, EARTHS ATMOSPHERE, MAUNA-LOA, CO, CHEMISTRY, MOPITT, TROPOSPHERE, MISSION
- Strode S, Pawson S. Detection of carbon monoxide trends in the presence of interannual variability. J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS. 2013;118 (21):12257-12273.
- Copyright 2013 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
- Publisher last reviewed on 04/08/2015
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO