BOKS 45906: a CV with an orbital period of 56.6 min in the Kepler field?
- Journal Articles
- BOKS 45906: a CV with an orbital period of 56.6 min in the Kepler field?
- Ramsay G, Howell S, Wood M, Smale A, Barclay T, Seebode S, Gelino D, Still M, Cannizzo J
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- MON NOT R ASTRON SOC
- 2014 Feb
- Astronomy & Astrophysics, binaries: close, stars: dwarf novae, stars: individual: BOKS 45906, novae, cataclysmic variables, NORTHERN GALACTIC PLANE, CATACLYSMIC VARIABLES, LIGHT-CURVE, DWARF NOVA, SUPEROUTBURST, TELESCOPE, MINIMUM
- Ramsay G, Howell S, Wood M, Smale A, Barclay T, Seebode S, Gelino D, Still M, Cannizzo J. BOKS 45906: a CV with an orbital period of 56.6 min in the Kepler field?. MON NOT R ASTRON SOC. 2014;438 (1):789-795.
- This article has been accepted for publication in Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society c: 2014 Published by Oxford University Press. All rights reserved.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Pre-print can only be posted prior to acceptance
- Pre-print on author's personal website, employer website, free public server or pre-prints in subject area
- Pre-print must be accompanied by set statement (see link)
- Pre-print set statement must be amended upon publication (see policy)
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Author's Post-print and Publisher's version/PDF on Institutional repositories or Central repositories
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set phrase to accompany archived copy (see policy)
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO