CO SELF SHIELDING AS A MECHANISM TO MAKE O-16 ENRICHED SOLIDS IN THE SOLAR NEBULA.
- Journal Articles
- CO SELF SHIELDING AS A MECHANISM TO MAKE O-16 ENRICHED SOLIDS IN THE SOLAR NEBULA.
- Nuth J, Paquette J, Johnson N
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- METEORIT PLANET SCI
- 2013 Jul
- Nuth J, Paquette J, Johnson N. CO SELF SHIELDING AS A MECHANISM TO MAKE O-16 ENRICHED SOLIDS IN THE SOLAR NEBULA.. METEORIT PLANET SCI. 2013;48 (SI):A269-A269.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- This may be subject to post-print restrictions (i.e., final draft post-refereeing). Click the Sherpa/RoMEO link below for details.
- Some journals have separate policies, please check with each journal directly
- On author's personal website, institutional repositories, arXiv, AgEcon, PhilPapers, PubMed Central, RePEc or Social Science Research Network
- Author's pre-print may not be updated with Publisher's Version/PDF
- Author's pre-print must acknowledge acceptance for publication
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Publisher source must be acknowledged with citation
- Must link to publisher version with set statement (see policy)
- If OnlineOpen is available, BBSRC, EPSRC, MRC, NERC and STFC authors, may self-archive after 12 months
- If OnlineOpen is available, AHRC and ESRC authors, may self-archive after
- Publisher last contacted on 07/08/2014
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO