A canonical response of precipitation characteristics to global warming from CMIP5 models
- Journal Articles
- A canonical response of precipitation characteristics to global warming from CMIP5 models
- Lau W, Wu H, Kim K
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- GEOPHYS RES LETT
- 2013 Jun 28
- Geology, precipitation, global warming, TROPICAL PRECIPITATION, INTENSE PRECIPITATION, 21ST-CENTURY CLIMATE, SIMULATIONS, MECHANISMS, EXTREMES, IMPACTS, TRENDS
- Lau W, Wu H, Kim K. A canonical response of precipitation characteristics to global warming from CMIP5 models. GEOPHYS RES LETT. 2013;40 (12):3163-3169.
- Copyright 2013 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany pre-print, submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO