Solar wind forcing at Mercury: WSA-ENLIL model results
- Journal Articles
- Solar wind forcing at Mercury: WSA-ENLIL model results
- Baker D, Poh G, Odstrcil D, Arge C, Benna M, Johnson C, Korth H, Gershman D, Ho G, McClintock W, Cassidy T, Merkel A, Raines J, Schriver D, Slavin J, Solomon S, Travnicek P, Winslow R, Zurbuchen T
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-SPACE
- 2013 Jan
- Astronomy & Astrophysics, MESSENGER OBSERVATIONS, MAGNETIC-FIELD, CONE MODEL, INSTRUMENT, CME, INTERPLANETARY, SPECTROMETER, SUBSTORMS
- Baker D, Poh G, Odstrcil D, Arge C, Benna M, Johnson C, Korth H, Gershman D, Ho G, McClintock W, et al. Solar wind forcing at Mercury: WSA-ENLIL model results. J GEOPHYS RES-SPACE. 2013;118 (1):45-57.
- Copyright 2013 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany pre-print, submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO