Impact of land surface conditions on 2004 North American monsoon in GCM experiments
- Journal Articles
- Impact of land surface conditions on 2004 North American monsoon in GCM experiments
- Feng X, Bosilovich M, Houser P, Chern J
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS
- 2013 Jan 27
- Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences, SOUTHWEST UNITED-STATES, GULF-OF-CALIFORNIA, SOIL-MOISTURE, INTERANNUAL VARIABILITY, SUMMER PRECIPITATION, REGIONAL REANALYSIS, MEXICAN MONSOON, CLIMATE MODEL, RAINFALL, SYSTEM
- Feng X, Bosilovich M, Houser P, Chern J. Impact of land surface conditions on 2004 North American monsoon in GCM experiments. J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS. 2013;118 (2):293-305.
- Copyright 2013 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany pre-print, submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO