Modeling insights into deuterium excess as an indicator of water vapor source conditions
- Journal Articles
- Modeling insights into deuterium excess as an indicator of water vapor source conditions
- Lewis S, LeGrande A, Kelley M, Schmidt G
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS
- 2013 Jan 27
- Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences, LAST GLACIAL MAXIMUM, ANTARCTIC ICE CORES, EPICA DOME-C, SEA-SURFACE TEMPERATURE, SENSIBLE HEAT-FLUX, ATMOSPHERIC CIRCULATION, ISOTOPIC COMPOSITION, EAST ANTARCTICA, CLIMATE SIMULATIONS, CLOUD PROCESSES
- Lewis S, LeGrande A, Kelley M, Schmidt G. Modeling insights into deuterium excess as an indicator of water vapor source conditions. J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS. 2013;118 (2):243-262.
- Copyright 2013 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO