The impact of limiting ocean roughness on GEOS-5 AGCM tropical cyclone forecasts
- Journal Articles
- The impact of limiting ocean roughness on GEOS-5 AGCM tropical cyclone forecasts
- Molod A, Suarez M, Partyka G
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- GEOPHYS RES LETT
- 2013 Jan 28
- Geology, SEA MOMENTUM EXCHANGE, HIGH WIND SPEEDS, DRAG COEFFICIENT, BOUNDARY-LAYER, SURFACE-WAVES, PART I, AIR, FLUX, PARAMETERIZATION, HYPOTHESIS
- Molod A, Suarez M, Partyka G. The impact of limiting ocean roughness on GEOS-5 AGCM tropical cyclone forecasts. GEOPHYS RES LETT. 2013;40 (2):411-416.
- Copyright 2013 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
- Publisher last reviewed on 04/08/2015
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO