The lunar moho and the internal structure of the Moon: A geophysical perspective
- Journal Articles
- The lunar moho and the internal structure of the Moon: A geophysical perspective
- Khan A, Pommier A, Neumann G, Mosegaard K
- 2013 Dec 8
- Lunar seismology, Crustal thickness, Lunar structure and composition, Lunar gravity and topography, Lunar origin and evolution
- Khan A, Pommier A, Neumann G, Mosegaard K. The lunar moho and the internal structure of the Moon: A geophysical perspective. Tectonophysics. 2013;609 331-352.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Pre-print allowed on any website or open access repository
- Voluntary deposit by author of authors post-print allowed on authors' personal website, arXiv.org or institutions open scholarly website including Institutional Repository, without embargo, where there is not a policy or mandate
- Deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate only allowed where separate agreement between repository and the publisher exists.
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of
12 monthsto 48 months.
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal home page or articles' DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- NIH Authors articles will be submitted to PubMed Central after
- Publisher last contacted on 18/10/2013
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO