MESSENGER at Mercury: Early orbital operations
- Journal Articles
- MESSENGER at Mercury: Early orbital operations
- McNutt R, Solomon S, Bedini P, Anderson B, Blewett D, Evans L, Gold R, Krimigis S, Murchie S, Nittler L, Phillips R, Prockter L, Slavin J, Zuber M, Finnegan E, Grant D
- 2014 Jan
- Mercury, MESSENGER, Planetary science, Orbital missions, NASA, Surface composition, Exosphere, Impact basins, Gravity field
- McNutt R, Solomon S, Bedini P, Anderson B, Blewett D, Evans L, Gold R, Krimigis S, Murchie S, Nittler L, et al. MESSENGER at Mercury: Early orbital operations. Acta Astronautica. 2014;93 509-515.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Pre-print allowed on any website or open access repository
- Voluntary deposit by author of authors post-print allowed on authors' personal website, arXiv.org or institutions open scholarly website including Institutional Repository, without embargo, where there is not a policy or mandate
- Deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate only allowed where separate agreement between repository and the publisher exists.
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of
12 monthsto 48 months.
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal home page or articles' DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- NIH Authors articles will be submitted to PubMed Central after
- Publisher last contacted on 18/10/2013
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO