Toward calibration of regional ground water models using GRACE data
- Journal Articles
- Toward calibration of regional ground water models using GRACE data
- Sun A, Green R, Swenson S, Rodell M
- 2012 Feb 23
- algorithms, calibration, climate, climate change, Edwards Aquifer, Edwards-Trinity Plateau, geophysical methods, Glasscock County Texas, glasses, GRACE, gravity methods, ground water, hydraulic conductivity, igneous rocks, mathematical methods, Midland County Texas, models, MODFLOW, monitoring, optimization, Pecos County Texas, Pecos River valley, planning, Reagan County Texas, Reeves County Texas, remote sensing, satellite methods, Texas, Trinity Aquifer, uncertainty, United States, volcanic rocks, water management, water resources, water storage, West Texas, zoning
- Sun A, Green R, Swenson S, Rodell M. Toward calibration of regional ground water models using GRACE data. Journal of Hydrology. 2012;422-423 1-9.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Pre-print allowed on any website or open access repository
- Voluntary deposit by author of authors post-print allowed on authors' personal website, arXiv.org or institutions open scholarly website including Institutional Repository, without embargo, where there is not a policy or mandate
- Deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate only allowed where separate agreement between repository and the publisher exists.
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of
12 monthsto 48 months.
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal home page or articles' DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- NIH Authors articles will be submitted to PubMed Central after
- Publisher last contacted on 18/10/2013
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO