Hot flow anomalies at Venus
- Journal Articles
- Hot flow anomalies at Venus
- Collinson G, Sibeck D, Masters A, Shane N, Slavin J, Coates A, Zhang T, Sarantos M, Boardsen S, Moore T, Barabash S
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-SPACE
- 2012 Apr 5
- Astronomy & Astrophysics, EARTHS BOW SHOCK, DIAMAGNETIC CAVITIES UPSTREAM, SPACE PLASMAS, EXPRESS MISSION, SOLAR-WIND, DISCONTINUITY, ANALYZER, LOCATION, ASPERA-4
- Collinson G, Sibeck D, Masters A, Shane N, Slavin J, Coates A, Zhang T, Sarantos M, Boardsen S, Moore T, et al. Hot flow anomalies at Venus. J GEOPHYS RES-SPACE. 2012;117 9.
- Copyright 2012 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
- Publisher last reviewed on 04/08/2015
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO