Observed recent trends in tropical cyclone rainfall over the North Atlantic and the North Pacific
- Journal Articles
- Observed recent trends in tropical cyclone rainfall over the North Atlantic and the North Pacific
- Lau W, Zhou Y
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS
- 2012 Feb 1
- Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences, SEA-SURFACE TEMPERATURE, UNITED-STATES, CLIMATOLOGICAL RAINFALL, GLOBAL PRECIPITATION, INTENSITY, CLIMATE, MODEL, SENSITIVITY, PERSPECTIVE, REANALYSIS
- Lau W, Zhou Y. Observed recent trends in tropical cyclone rainfall over the North Atlantic and the North Pacific. J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS. 2012;117 13.
- Copyright 2012 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany pre-print, submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO