Projected regime shift in Arctic cloud and water vapor feedbacks
- Journal Articles
- Projected regime shift in Arctic cloud and water vapor feedbacks
- Chen Y, Miller J, Francis J, Russell G
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- ENVIRON RES LETT
- 2011 Oct-dec
- Environmental Sciences & Ecology, Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences, Arctic, feedback, sensitivity, clouds, water vapor, radiation, CLIMATE-CHANGE, RIVER FLOW, MODEL, OCEAN
- Chen Y, Miller J, Francis J, Russell G. Projected regime shift in Arctic cloud and water vapor feedbacks. ENVIRON RES LETT. 2011;6 (4):8.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Creative Commons Attribution License
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- On authors' personal website, institutional website, institutional repository or subject-based repository
- Published source must be acknowledged with citation
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- All titles are open access journals.
- New Journal of Physics participates in SCOAP3
- Some volumes prior to November 2012 may have been published under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License, please check individual journals for confirmation.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO