Assimilation of terrestrial water storage from GRACE in a snow-dominated basin
- Journal Articles
- Assimilation of terrestrial water storage from GRACE in a snow-dominated basin
- Forman B, Reichle R, Rodell M
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- WATER RESOUR RES
- 2012 Jan 11
- Environmental Sciences & Ecology, Marine & Freshwater Biology, Water Resources, ENSEMBLE KALMAN SMOOTHER, SOIL-MOISTURE ESTIMATION, EQUIVALENT, DEPTH, MODEL, GRAVITY, CLIMATE, IMPACT, FLUX
- Forman B, Reichle R, Rodell M. Assimilation of terrestrial water storage from GRACE in a snow-dominated basin. WATER RESOUR RES. 2012;48 14.
- Copyright 2012 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO