Tropospheric transport climate partitioned by surface origin and transit time
- Journal Articles
- Tropospheric transport climate partitioned by surface origin and transit time
- Holzer M, Hall T
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS
- 2008 Apr 17
- Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences, GENERAL-CIRCULATION MODEL, AIR-POLLUTION TRANSPORT, UNITED-STATES, ATMOSPHERIC TRANSPORT, PACIFIC TRANSPORT, ASIAN EMISSIONS, NORTH-AMERICA, ART., DISTRIBUTIONS, OZONE
- Holzer M, Hall T. Tropospheric transport climate partitioned by surface origin and transit time. J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS. 2008;113 (D8):20.
- Copyright 2008 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany pre-print, submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO