WRF and GISS SCM simulations of convective updraft properties during TWP-ICE
- Journal Articles
- WRF and GISS SCM simulations of convective updraft properties during TWP-ICE
- Wu J, Del Genio A, Yao M, Wolf A
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS
- 2009 Feb 27
- Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences, INTERNATIONAL CLOUD EXPERIMENT, HIGH-RESOLUTION SIMULATION, CUMULUS CONVECTION, BULK PARAMETERIZATION, TROPICAL CONVECTION, DEEP CONVECTION, PART I, MODEL, SENSITIVITY, MICROPHYSICS
- Wu J, Del Genio A, Yao M, Wolf A. WRF and GISS SCM simulations of convective updraft properties during TWP-ICE. J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS. 2009;114 18.
- Copyright 2009 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany pre-print, submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO