On the Phase-Averaged Spectrum of Pulsars and Shape of Their Cutoffs
- On the Phase-Averaged Spectrum of Pulsars and Shape of Their Cutoffs
- Celik O, Johnson T
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- AIP CONF PROC
- OCT 10-15, 2010
- Physics, gamma rays:observations, pulsars, FERMI-LAT OBSERVATIONS, LARGE-AREA TELESCOPE, VELA PULSAR, SLOT GAPS, EMISSION, RADIATION
- Celik O, Johnson T. On the Phase-Averaged Spectrum of Pulsars and Shape of Their Cutoffs. In: RADIO PULSARS: AN ASTROPHYSICAL KEY TO UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE. Conference on Radio Pulsars - An Astrophysical Key to Unlock the Secrets of the Universe; 2011. p. 225-228.
Conditions of Use
- Author can't archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can't archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- This publisher's policies have not been checked by RoMEO.
- Please contact the publisher for further information if necessary
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO