Are diffuse high energy neutrinos and gamma-rays from starburst galaxies, observable?
- Journal Articles
- Are diffuse high energy neutrinos and gamma-rays from starburst galaxies, observable?
- Stecker F
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- ASTROPART PHYS
- 2007 Jan
- Astronomy & Astrophysics, Physics, extragalactic neutrinos, starburst galaxies, EMISSION, FLUXES, GAS
- Stecker F. Are diffuse high energy neutrinos and gamma-rays from starburst galaxies, observable?. ASTROPART PHYS. 2007;26 (6):398-401.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors pre-print on any website, including arXiv and RePEC
- Author's post-print on author's personal website immediately
- Author's post-print on open access repository after an embargo period of between
12 monthsand 48 months
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of
12 monthsto 48 months
- Author's post-print may be used to update arXiv and RepEC
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Author's post-print must be released with a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License
- Publisher last reviewed on 03/06/2015
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO