Are diffuse high energy neutrinos and gamma-rays from starburst galaxies, observable?
- Journal Articles
- Are diffuse high energy neutrinos and gamma-rays from starburst galaxies, observable?
- Stecker F
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- ASTROPART PHYS
- 2007 Jan
- Astronomy & Astrophysics, Physics, extragalactic neutrinos, starburst galaxies, EMISSION, FLUXES, GAS
- Stecker F. Are diffuse high energy neutrinos and gamma-rays from starburst galaxies, observable?. ASTROPART PHYS. 2007;26 (6):398-401.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Pre-print allowed on any website or open access repository
- Voluntary deposit by author of authors post-print allowed on authors' personal website, arXiv.org or institutions open scholarly website including Institutional Repository, without embargo, where there is not a policy or mandate
- Deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate only allowed where separate agreement between repository and the publisher exists.
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of
12 monthsto 48 months.
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal home page or articles' DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- NIH Authors articles will be submitted to PubMed Central after
- Publisher last contacted on 18/10/2013
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO