The joint center for satellite data assimilation
- Journal Articles
- The joint center for satellite data assimilation
- Le Marshall J, Uccellini L, Einaudi F, Colton M, Chang S, Weng F, Uhart M, Lord S, Riishojgaard L, Phoebus P, Yoe J
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- B AM METEOROL SOC
- 2007 Mar
- Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences, NUMERICAL WEATHER PREDICTION, RADIATIVE-TRANSFER, PART I, KALMAN FILTER, SOIL-MOISTURE, MODEL, WATER, CLOUDS, SYSTEM, INITIALIZATION
- Le Marshall J, Uccellini L, Einaudi F, Colton M, Chang S, Weng F, Uhart M, Lord S, Riishojgaard L, Phoebus P, et al. The joint center for satellite data assimilation. B AM METEOROL SOC. 2007;88 (3):329.
- c Copyright 2007 American Meteorological Society (AMS). Permission to use figures, tables, and brief excerpts from this work in scientific and educational works is hereby granted provided that the source is acknowledged. Any use of material in this work that is determined to be "fair use" under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act September 2010 Page 2 or that satisfies the conditions specified in Section 108 of the U.S. Copyright Act (17 USC S108, as revised by P.L. 94-553) does not require the AMS's permission. Republication, systematic reproduction, posting in electronic form, such as on a web site or in a searchable database, or other uses of this material, except as exempted by the above statement, requires written permission or a license from the AMS. Additional details are provided in the AMS Copyright Policy, available on the AMS Web site located at (http://www.ametsoc.org/) or from the AMS at 617-227-2425 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of Use
No publisher copyright information found in the SHERPA/RoMEO list.
More information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO