Space weather at Venus and its potential consequences for atmosphere evolution
- Journal Articles
- Space weather at Venus and its potential consequences for atmosphere evolution
- Luhmann J, Kasprzak W, Russell C
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-PLANET
- 2007 Apr 21
- Geochemistry & Geophysics, SOLAR-WIND INTERACTION, O+ PICKUP IONS, PIONEER VENUS, MAGNETIC-FIELDS, ENERGETIC IONS, IONOSPHERE, PLASMA, MARS, NIGHTSIDE, IONOPAUSE
- Luhmann J, Kasprzak W, Russell C. Space weather at Venus and its potential consequences for atmosphere evolution. J GEOPHYS RES-PLANET. 2007;112 (E4):13.
- Copyright 2007 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO