Near-terminator venus ionosphere: Evidence for a dawn/dusk asymmetry in the thermosphere
- Journal Articles
- Near-terminator venus ionosphere: Evidence for a dawn/dusk asymmetry in the thermosphere
- Fox J, Kasprzak W
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-PLANET
- 2007 Sep 27
- Geochemistry & Geophysics, MONOCHROMATIC RADIATION, ELECTRON-TEMPERATURE, ROTATING EARTH, IR NIGHTGLOW, ATMOSPHERE, ABSORPTION, DYNAMICS, DAYSIDE, SYSTEM, MASS
- Fox J, Kasprzak W. Near-terminator venus ionosphere: Evidence for a dawn/dusk asymmetry in the thermosphere. J GEOPHYS RES-PLANET. 2007;112 (E9):9.
- Copyright 2007 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany pre-print, submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO