Multimodel climate and variability of the stratosphere
- Journal Articles
- Multimodel climate and variability of the stratosphere
- Butchart N, Charlton-Perez A, Cionni I, Hardiman S, Haynes P, Krueger K, Kushner P, Newman P, Osprey S, Perlwitz J, Sigmond M, Wang L, Akiyoshi H, Austin J, Bekki S, Baumgaertner A, Braesicke P, Bruehl C, Chipperfield M, Dameris M, Dhomse S, Eyring V, Garcia R, Garny H, Joeckel P, Lamarque J, Marchand M, Michou M, Morgenstern O, Nakamura T, Pawson S, Plummer D, Pyle J, Rozanov E, Scinocca J, Shepherd T, Shibata K, Smale D, Teyssedre H, Tian W, Waugh D, Yamashita Y
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS
- 2011 Mar 3
- Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences, QUANTITATIVE PERFORMANCE METRICS, MIDDLE-ATMOSPHERE CLIMATOLOGIES, VERTICALLY EXTENDED VERSION, FINAL WARMING EVENTS, PART I, METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSES, TRANSIENT SIMULATION, ARCTIC STRATOSPHERE, SUDDEN WARMINGS, TECHNICAL NOTE
- Butchart N, Charlton-Perez A, Cionni I, Hardiman S, Haynes P, Krueger K, Kushner P, Newman P, Osprey S, Perlwitz J, et al. Multimodel climate and variability of the stratosphere. J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS. 2011;116 21.
- Copyright 2011 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
- Publisher last reviewed on 04/08/2015
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO