Evolution of the spectrum of solar wind velocity fluctuations from 0.3 to 5 AU
- Journal Articles
- Evolution of the spectrum of solar wind velocity fluctuations from 0.3 to 5 AU
- Roberts D
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-SPACE PHYS
- 2010 Dec 4
- Astronomy & Astrophysics, MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMIC TURBULENCE, HELIOS OBSERVATIONS, RADIAL EVOLUTION, MHD TURBULENCE, ULYSSES, ENERGY, ORIGIN, SPEED, WAVES
- Roberts D. Evolution of the spectrum of solar wind velocity fluctuations from 0.3 to 5 AU. J GEOPHYS RES-SPACE PHYS. 2010;115 9.
- Copyright 2010 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
- Publisher last reviewed on 04/08/2015
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO