The unusual X-ray emission of the short Swift GRB 090515: evidence for the formation of a magnetar?
- Journal Articles
- The unusual X-ray emission of the short Swift GRB 090515: evidence for the formation of a magnetar?
- Rowlinson A, O'Brien P, Tanvir N, Zhang B, Evans P, Lyons N, Levan A, Willingale R, Page K, Onal O, Burrows D, Beardmore A, Ukwatta T, Berger E, Hjorth J, Fruchter A, Tunnicliffe R, Fox D, Cucchiara A
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- MON NOTIC ROY ASTRON SOC
- 2010 Dec
- Astronomy & Astrophysics, gamma-ray burst: individual: 090515, stars: neutron, NEUTRON-STARS, ENERGY INJECTION, MILLISECOND PULSARS, EXTENDED EMISSION, HOST GALAXY, AFTERGLOW EMISSION, OPTICAL AFTERGLOW, SPECTRAL LAGS, LIGHT CURVES, BURSTS
- Rowlinson A, O'Brien P, Tanvir N, Zhang B, Evans P, Lyons N, Levan A, Willingale R, Page K, Onal O, et al. The unusual X-ray emission of the short Swift GRB 090515: evidence for the formation of a magnetar?. MON NOTIC ROY ASTRON SOC. 2010;409 (2):531-540.
- This article has been accepted for publication in Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society c: 2010 Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. Published by Oxford University Press. All rights reserved.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Pre-print can only be posted prior to acceptance
- Pre-print on author's personal website, employer website, free public server or pre-prints in subject area
- Pre-print must be accompanied by set statement (see link)
- Pre-print set statement must be amended upon publication (see policy)
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Author's Post-print and Publisher's version/PDF on Institutional repositories or Central repositories
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set phrase to accompany archived copy (see policy)
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO