THERMAL AND ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY MEASUREMENTS OF CDA 510 PHOSPHOR BRONZE
- THERMAL AND ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY MEASUREMENTS OF CDA 510 PHOSPHOR BRONZE
- Tuttle J, Canavan E, Dipirro M
- 2009 Jun 28
- 28 June-2 July 2009
- Phosphor bronzes, Harnesses, Electric wire, Thermal conductivity, Heat transfer, Formulations, Phosphors, Operating temperature, Electric cables, Resistivity, Space telescopes, Radiators, Electrical resistivity, Conductance, Annealing, Cooling, Electrical conductivity, BRONZES, WIRE
- Tuttle J, Canavan E, Dipirro M. THERMAL AND ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY MEASUREMENTS OF CDA 510 PHOSPHOR BRONZE. In: Transactions of the International Cryogenic Materials Conference-ICMC. Advances in Cryogenic Engineering Materials; 2009. p. 55-62.
Conditions of Use
- Author can't archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can't archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- This publisher's policies have not been checked by RoMEO.
- Please contact the publisher for further information if necessary
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO