HELIO: The Heliophysics Integrated Observatory
- Journal Articles
- HELIO: The Heliophysics Integrated Observatory
- Bentley R, Csillaghy A, Aboudarham J, Jacquey C, Hapgood M, Bocchialini K, Messerotti M, Brooke J, Gallagher P, Fox P, Hurlburt N, Roberts D, Duarte L
- 2011 Jun 15
- Recent Advances in Space Weather Monitoring, Modelling, and Forecasting - 2
- Heliophysics, HELIO, Virtual observatory, Sun, Solar system, Heliosphere, Magnetosphere, Ionosphere, Services, Semantics, Ontology, Workflow, Metadata, Data access, Distributed data systems, Interoperability, Interdisciplinary
- Bentley R, Csillaghy A, Aboudarham J, Jacquey C, Hapgood M, Bocchialini K, Messerotti M, Brooke J, Gallagher P, Fox P, et al. HELIO: The Heliophysics Integrated Observatory. Advances in Space Research. 2011;47 (12):2235-2239.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Pre-print allowed on any website or open access repository
- Voluntary deposit by author of authors post-print allowed on authors' personal website, arXiv.org or institutions open scholarly website including Institutional Repository, without embargo, where there is not a policy or mandate
- Deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate only allowed where separate agreement between repository and the publisher exists.
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of
12 monthsto 48 months.
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal home page or articles' DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- NIH Authors articles will be submitted to PubMed Central after
- Publisher last contacted on 18/10/2013
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO