Suzaku search for evidence of sterile neutrinos in the Ursa Minor dwarf spheroidal galaxy
- Journal Articles
- Suzaku search for evidence of sterile neutrinos in the Ursa Minor dwarf spheroidal galaxy
- Loewenstein M
- 2008 Feb 22
- Neutrinos, Dark matter, Spheroidal galaxies, Searching, X-rays, Spectral emissivity, Oscillations, Decay, Pulsars, Emission, Telescopes, Emissions control, Spectral lines, Observatories
- Loewenstein M. Suzaku search for evidence of sterile neutrinos in the Ursa Minor dwarf spheroidal galaxy. AIP Conference Proceedings. 2008;1166 185-190.
- Copyright 2008 American Institute of Physics. This article may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the American Institute of Physics.
Conditions of Use
- Author can't archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can't archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- This publisher's policies have not been checked by RoMEO.
- Please contact the publisher for further information if necessary
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO