Heavy Elements and Cool Stars
- Heavy Elements and Cool Stars
- Wahlgren G, Carpenter K, Norris R
- 21-25 July 2008
- Massive stars, Mathematical models, Spectra, Cool stars, Zirconium, Concentrates, Stellar spectra, Atomic absorption analysis, Heavy elements, Transport, Searching, Nuclei, Copper, Abundance, Atmospheres, Stars
- Wahlgren G, Carpenter K, Norris R. Heavy Elements and Cool Stars. In: Cool Stars, Stellar Systems and the Sun (AIP Conference Proceedings Volume 1094). 15th Cambridge Workshop on Cool Stars, Stellar Systems and the Sun; 2009. p. 892-895.
- Copyright 2009 American Institute of Physics. This article may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the American Institute of Physics.
Conditions of Use
- Author can't archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can't archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- This publisher's policies have not been checked by RoMEO.
- Please contact the publisher for further information if necessary
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO