Dust-raising in the dustiest place on earth
- Journal Articles
- Dust-raising in the dustiest place on earth
- Warren A, Chappell A, Todd M, Bristow C, Drake N, Engelstaedter S, Martins V, M'bainayel S, Washington R
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- 2007 Nov 15
- Geography, Physical, Geology, Geosciences, Multidisciplinary, low level jet, transport-limitation, self-abrasion, dune-included turbulence, Bodele, Chad, WIND EROSION, OPTICAL-PROPERTIES, BODELE DEPRESSION, WEST-AFRICA, AEROSOL, EMISSION, SURFACE, LAKE, PARTICLES, AUSTRALIA
- Warren A, Chappell A, Todd M, Bristow C, Drake N, Engelstaedter S, Martins V, M'bainayel S, Washington R. Dust-raising in the dustiest place on earth. GEOMORPHOLOGY. 2007;92 (1-2):25-37.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Pre-print allowed on any website or open access repository
- Voluntary deposit by author of authors post-print allowed on authors' personal website, arXiv.org or institutions open scholarly website including Institutional Repository, without embargo, where there is not a policy or mandate
- Deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate only allowed where separate agreement between repository and the publisher exists.
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of
12 monthsto 48 months.
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal home page or articles' DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- NIH Authors articles will be submitted to PubMed Central after
- Publisher last contacted on 18/10/2013
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO