Global aerosol climatology from the MODIS satellite sensors
- Journal Articles
- Global aerosol climatology from the MODIS satellite sensors
- Remer L, Kleidman R, Levy R, Kaufman Y, Tanre D, Mattoo S, Martins J, Ichoku C, Koren I, Yu H, Holben B
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS
- 2008 Jul 29
- Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences, RESOLUTION IMAGING SPECTRORADIOMETER, OPTICAL DEPTH, TROPOSPHERIC AEROSOLS, SPECTRAL RADIANCES, AIRBORNE SIMULATOR, SIZE DISTRIBUTION, OCEAN, RETRIEVALS, AERONET, ALGORITHM
- Remer L, Kleidman R, Levy R, Kaufman Y, Tanre D, Mattoo S, Martins J, Ichoku C, Koren I, Yu H, et al. Global aerosol climatology from the MODIS satellite sensors. J GEOPHYS RES-ATMOS. 2008;113 (D14):18.
- Copyright 2008 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on Authors own or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany pre-print, submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO