Physical properties of meteorites-Applications in space missions to asteroids
- Journal Articles
- Physical properties of meteorites-Applications in space missions to asteroids
- Kohout T, Kletetschka G, Elbra T, Adachi T, Mikula V, Pesonen L, Schnabl P, Slechta S
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- METEORIT PLANETARY SCI
- 2008 Jun
- Geochemistry & Geophysics, MAGNETIC CLASSIFICATION, ORDINARY CHONDRITES, STONY METEORITES, POROSITY, DENSITY, Asteroids, Bulk Density, Characterization, Demagnetization, Instruments, Laboratory studies, Magnetic properties, Magnetic susceptibility, Measurement, Meteorites, Orbital Observations, Parent bodies, Physical properties, Reflectance, Remote sensing, Samples
- Kohout T, Kletetschka G, Elbra T, Adachi T, Mikula V, Pesonen L, Schnabl P, Slechta S. Physical properties of meteorites-Applications in space missions to asteroids. METEORIT PLANETARY SCI. 2008;43 (6):1009-1020.
- Copyright 2008 Meteoritical Society.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- This may be subject to post-print restrictions (i.e., final draft post-refereeing). Click the Sherpa/RoMEO link below for details.
- Some journals have separate policies, please check with each journal directly
- On author's personal website, institutional repositories, arXiv, AgEcon, PhilPapers, PubMed Central, RePEc or Social Science Research Network
- Author's pre-print may not be updated with Publisher's Version/PDF
- Author's pre-print must acknowledge acceptance for publication
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Publisher source must be acknowledged with citation
- Must link to publisher version with set statement (see policy)
- If OnlineOpen is available, BBSRC, EPSRC, MRC, NERC and STFC authors, may self-archive after 12 months
- If OnlineOpen is available, AHRC and ESRC authors, may self-archive after
- Publisher last contacted on 07/08/2014
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO