A Correlation of Spectral Lag Evolution with Prompt Optical Emission in GRBs?
- A Correlation of Spectral Lag Evolution with Prompt Optical Emission in GRBs?
- Stamatikos M, Ukwatta T, Sakamoto T, Dhuga K
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- AIP CONF PROC
- JUN 23-27, 2008
- Natl Nat Sci Fdn China, Nanjing Univ, Dept Astron, Purple Mt Observat, Guangxi Univ, Coll Phys Sci & Technol, Chinese Astron Soc
- Physics, Multidisciplinary, gamma rays: bursts, radiation mechanisms: non-thermal, temporal analysis, GAMMA-RAY BURSTS, LUMINOSITY, BAT
- Stamatikos M, Ukwatta T, Sakamoto T, Dhuga K. A Correlation of Spectral Lag Evolution with Prompt Optical Emission in GRBs?. In: 2008 NANJING GAMMA-RAY BURST CONFERENCE. Nanjing Gamma-Ray Burst Conference; 2008. p. 55-58.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Author's post-print on free e-print servers or arXiv
- Publishers version/PDF may be used on author's personal website, institutional website or institutional repository
- Must link to publisher version or journal home page
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with set statement (see policy)
- NIH-funded articles are automatically deposited with PubMed Central with open access after
- For Medical Physics see AAPM policy
- This policy does not apply to Physics Today
- Publisher last contacted on 27/09/2013
- Publisher last reviewed on 13/04/2015
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO