Imaging UV/Visible Spectroscopy: Is there a Future?
- Imaging UV/Visible Spectroscopy: Is there a Future?
- Gull T
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- AIP CONF PROC
- OCT 20-22, 2008
- Gull T. Imaging UV/Visible Spectroscopy: Is there a Future?. In: FUTURE DIRECTIONS IN ULTRAVIOLET SPECTROSCOPY. Furture Directions in Untraviolet Spectroscopy Conference; 2009. p. 332-334.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Author's post-print on free e-print servers or arXiv
- Publishers version/PDF may be used on author's personal website, institutional website or institutional repository
- Must link to publisher version or journal home page
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with set statement (see policy)
- NIH-funded articles are automatically deposited with PubMed Central with open access after
- For Medical Physics see AAPM policy
- This policy does not apply to Physics Today
- Publisher last contacted on 27/09/2013
- Publisher last reviewed on 13/04/2015
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO