Searching for new physics with ultrahigh energy cosmic rays
- Journal Articles
- Searching for new physics with ultrahigh energy cosmic rays
- Stecker F, Scully S
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- NEW J PHYS
- 2009 Aug 12
- Physics, Multidisciplinary, LORENTZ INVARIANCE VIOLATION, UNIVERSAL RADIATION-FIELD, QUANTUM-GRAVITY, UPPER LIMIT, SPECTRUM, HYPOTHESIS, TESTS
- Stecker F, Scully S. Searching for new physics with ultrahigh energy cosmic rays. NEW J PHYS. 2009;11 20.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Creative Commons Attribution License
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- On authors' personal website, institutional website, institutional repository or subject-based repository
- Published source must be acknowledged with citation
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- All titles are open access journals.
- New Journal of Physics participates in SCOAP3
- Some volumes prior to November 2012 may have been published under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License, please check individual journals for confirmation.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO