Claritas rise, Mars: Pre-Tharsis magmatism?
- Journal Articles
- Claritas rise, Mars: Pre-Tharsis magmatism?
- Dohm J, Anderson R, Williams J, Ruiz J, McGuire P, Buczkowski D, Wang R, Scharenbroich L, Hare T, Connerney J, Baker V, Wheelock S, Ferris J, Miyamoto H
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J VOLCANOL GEOTHERM RES
- 2009 Aug 10
- 1-2 Sp. Iss. SI
- Geosciences, Multidisciplinary, Mars, Claritas rise, Tharsis, Claritas Fossae, Syria Planum, Thaumasia highlands, superplume, plume, tectonism, hydrothermal, dynamo, magnetosphere, EMISSION SPECTROMETER DATA, MERIDIANI-PLANUM, EARLY DIFFERENTIATION, OMEGA/MARS EXPRESS, CRUSTAL EVOLUTION, THAUMASIA REGION, MARTIAN SURFACE, TOPOGRAPHY, GRAVITY, ENVIRONMENT
- Dohm J, Anderson R, Williams J, Ruiz J, McGuire P, Buczkowski D, Wang R, Scharenbroich L, Hare T, Connerney J, et al. Claritas rise, Mars: Pre-Tharsis magmatism?. J VOLCANOL GEOTHERM RES. 2009;185 (1-2 Sp. Iss. SI):139-156.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors pre-print on any website, including arXiv and RePEC
- Author's post-print on author's personal website immediately
- Author's post-print on open access repository after an embargo period of between
12 monthsand 48 months
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of 12 months to 48 months
- Author's post-print may be used to update arXiv and RepEC
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Author's post-print must be released with a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License
- Publisher last reviewed on 01/05/2015
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO