Claritas rise, Mars: Pre-Tharsis magmatism?
- Journal Articles
- Claritas rise, Mars: Pre-Tharsis magmatism?
- Dohm J, Anderson R, Williams J, Ruiz J, McGuire P, Buczkowski D, Wang R, Scharenbroich L, Hare T, Connerney J, Baker V, Wheelock S, Ferris J, Miyamoto H
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J VOLCANOL GEOTHERM RES
- 2009 Aug 10
- 1-2 Sp. Iss. SI
- Geosciences, Multidisciplinary, Mars, Claritas rise, Tharsis, Claritas Fossae, Syria Planum, Thaumasia highlands, superplume, plume, tectonism, hydrothermal, dynamo, magnetosphere, EMISSION SPECTROMETER DATA, MERIDIANI-PLANUM, EARLY DIFFERENTIATION, OMEGA/MARS EXPRESS, CRUSTAL EVOLUTION, THAUMASIA REGION, MARTIAN SURFACE, TOPOGRAPHY, GRAVITY, ENVIRONMENT
- Dohm J, Anderson R, Williams J, Ruiz J, McGuire P, Buczkowski D, Wang R, Scharenbroich L, Hare T, Connerney J, et al. Claritas rise, Mars: Pre-Tharsis magmatism?. J VOLCANOL GEOTHERM RES. 2009;185 (1-2 Sp. Iss. SI):139-156.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Pre-print allowed on any website or open access repository
- Voluntary deposit by author of authors post-print allowed on authors' personal website, arXiv.org or institutions open scholarly website including Institutional Repository, without embargo, where there is not a policy or mandate
- Deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate only allowed where separate agreement between repository and the publisher exists.
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of
12 monthsto 48 months.
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal home page or articles' DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- NIH Authors articles will be submitted to PubMed Central after
- Publisher last contacted on 18/10/2013
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO