Soccer matches as experiments: how often does the 'best' team win?
- Journal Articles
- Soccer matches as experiments: how often does the 'best' team win?
- Skinner G, Freeman G
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J APPL STAT
- Skinner G, Freeman G. Soccer matches as experiments: how often does the 'best' team win?. J APPL STAT. 2009;36 (10):1087-1095.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- On author's personal website or departmental website immediately
- On institutional repository or subject-based repository after either
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- The publisher will deposit in on behalf of authors to a designated institutional repository including PubMed Central, where a deposit agreement exists with the repository
- STM: Science, Technology and Medicine
- Publisher last contacted on 25/03/2014
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO