Recent changes in Arctic sea ice melt onset, freezeup, and melt season length
- Journal Articles
- Recent changes in Arctic sea ice melt onset, freezeup, and melt season length
- Markus T, Stroeve J, Miller J
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J GEOPHYS RES-OCEANS
- 2009 Dec 29
- Oceanography, SYNTHETIC-APERTURE-RADAR, PASSIVE MICROWAVE DATA, INTERANNUAL VARIABILITY, SNOWMELT, OCEAN, F11
- Markus T, Stroeve J, Miller J. Recent changes in Arctic sea ice melt onset, freezeup, and melt season length. J GEOPHYS RES-OCEANS. 2009;114 14.
- Copyright 2009 American Geophysical Union.
Conditions of Use
- Author can archive pre-print (i.e., pre-refereeing)
- Author can archive post-print (i.e., final draft post-refereeing)
- Authors' Pre-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Authors' Post-print on authors' personal website or departmental website
- Set statements to accompany submitted, accepted and published articles
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used in Institutional Repository 6 months after publication.
More usage information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO