Simulations of the 2004 North American Monsoon: NAMAP2
- Journal Articles
- Simulations of the 2004 North American Monsoon: NAMAP2
- Gutzler D, Long L, Schemm J, Roy S, Bosilovich M, Collier J, Kanamitsu M, Kelly P, Lawrence D, Lee M, Lobato Sanchez R, Mapes B, Mo K, Nunes A, Ritchie E, Roads J, Schubert S, Wei H, Zhang G
Publication Title (abbreviated)
- J CLIMATE
- 2009 Dec
- Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences, GULF-OF-CALIFORNIA, SOUTHWESTERN UNITED-STATES, SEA-SURFACE TEMPERATURES, DIURNAL CYCLE, CONVECTIVE PARAMETERIZATION, HORIZONTAL RESOLUTION, SUMMER PRECIPITATION, MEXICAN MONSOON, NCAR CCM3, MODEL
- Gutzler D, Long L, Schemm J, Roy S, Bosilovich M, Collier J, Kanamitsu M, Kelly P, Lawrence D, Lee M, et al. Simulations of the 2004 North American Monsoon: NAMAP2. J CLIMATE. 2009;22 (24):6716-6740.
- c Copyright 2009 American Meteorological Society (AMS). Permission to use figures, tables, and brief excerpts from this work in scientific and educational works is hereby granted provided that the source is acknowledged. Any use of material in this work that is determined to be "fair use" under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act September 2010 Page 2 or that satisfies the conditions specified in Section 108 of the U.S. Copyright Act (17 USC S108, as revised by P.L. 94-553) does not require the AMS's permission. Republication, systematic reproduction, posting in electronic form, such as on a web site or in a searchable database, or other uses of this material, except as exempted by the above statement, requires written permission or a license from the AMS. Additional details are provided in the AMS Copyright Policy, available on the AMS Web site located at (http://www.ametsoc.org/) or from the AMS at 617-227-2425 or email@example.com.
Conditions of Use
No publisher copyright information found in the SHERPA/RoMEO list.
More information may be available at SHERPA/RoMEO